Huwebes, Abril 25, 2013

The Best Thing That You Cherish Is Recognizing The Innermost Beauty Of A Person



The Man with Great Heart
 (This piece is dedicated to my cousin named Virgel Domingo Zacarias.) 
 By Michael V. Zacarias

“The best thing to cherish is that you recognize the innermost beauty of a person; whether it is great or small- the more what he or she possessed inside the more it replicates the vastness of the physical facets that he or she endures.”- 

In life, I have been blissful upon knowing that t
here’s still a person who truly appreciates the way I do. It is wonderful to cherish each day when you wake up because someone has waking on you and keeps you smile and telling you that you are lovely deep inside. When you have uncertainties then, someone is at your side, telling and guiding you to live each day with happiness in spite of circumstances so it would become more meaningful. Yet, you can affectionately call not just a good friend but, a true friend of yours. Maybe, a good friend is just good enough when he needs you but a true friend, no matter who you are and no matter what you are he or she is always there for you to have and to hold no matter what life brings you.

“Masungit”, whom I fondly called, is a true friend of mine. The first time we’ve met, I’ve felt anxious because he looks like a tiger, I mean seems like a strict person. That’s why he was christened as “Masungit”. But for sure, when you know this guy you would perhaps say he is certainly witty and gregarious. Blunt but educated. In him, I permanently see my strength for he’s a live wire to me. Whenever blackouts come, he never stops giving lights to the hazy sides of my life.
The moments we have had, I can undoubtedly reminisce how we were glad. He’s my ear each time I need someone to heed the songs of my life. Then, he can suddenly make good tunes out of it and even sings with sweet melodies when tears start dwindling on my cheeks.

Whenever my world is gloomy, Masungit shares his dazzling eyes. He sees ahead of me and telling me that everything’s going to be alright for his eyes looking onward to save myself from any harm we might encounter as we go along the road to fulfilling the dreams we were dreamt.

Whenever the road is bristly and my feet start to be enfeebled, he has his feet to take my steps. He never allows me to walk uncomfortably in going to the place where I should be. When I’m weak, he carries me with his steps without qualms so I can reach my journey free from disturbances and even to the very time I’ve got home he never leaves in an instant as he knows when am not yet safe. And whenever my hand is frail, he has his hand to bring and grasp.

Whenever my mind is congested, he is the one who shares wonderful thoughts so whatever it takes I will never be left behind. With him, I had never met such competition for both of us upholding a balanced atmosphere both innermost and outermost sides of our very lives.

Masungit has always raising good temperament. He’s one of the persons who show sincerity and fidelity towards me. Even when anxiety seems to flinch he constantly came first before it takes place. In the battlefield of my very existence, he’s then a hero, a brave man who safeguards me before he has to fight against the battle. He is then a super man on his own and for me as well. He only fights for what is right to be fighting for. And when he sees bad things from me, he does not tolerate but help me seeing things how to refrain from it.

Masungit knows better than me. This is what I keep insisted on him. When he asked why, I had just smiled and he easily able to delineate things that I am not expecting he could response that way. That’s how intelligent he is. But, one thing I know for sure, he is fairly unpretentious and compassionate enough. This great man on his own is persistent in all his endeavors in life. He is quite brave to face whatever complications he might encounter in life. And remains firmed in all his decisions in life. For me, he is constantly a living hero, a guidance counselor and a great teacher.
(VerGarciaBlogs)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento