Miyerkules, Mayo 4, 2016

WE SHOULD VOTE CANCER PARTY LIST..

CANCER PARTY LIST A GREAT CHOICE



My wife was a victim of this dreaded disease called Cancer.. I am at a lost to understand why it befell on us and it hurts so badly and I didn't know who I was to blame. Do I need to blame God? So furious.. That was a question I asked several years back. Now, my wife is in heaven and nothing I can do to bring back her life again. I never thought that there will be an organization called 'CANCER Party List' not until I saw one.. while browsing an FB page. I came across about their advocacy for healthcare reforms, projects that will uplift the rights of the patients afflicted with cancer and I thought of.. that this is the kind of Party List that I am looking for and I will not waste a single inch of my vote. I will help support "CANCER Party List' and we all don't know that one day we might be a victim of this kind of tragedy. Calling all my friends and everyone.. Be counted and Vote 'CANCER Party List' Number 104 in your ballot. God bless everyone. (VGBlogs)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento