Martes, Nobyembre 22, 2022

BLOGGING 101- SIMPLE CONVERSATIONS PATTERN TO HASTEN MEMORIES IN AN EVENT OR PARTY

The Beauty of Koi. Koi fish are well-known and originated in Japan. Its appearance is unique which makes it very expensive and valuable.


SIMPLE CONVERSATION AND DIALOGUE AT THE PARTY. QUESTION
AND ANSWER EXERCISES PATTERN THAT WILL HELP SHARPEN YOUR MIND



Dialogue at the Party... PLEASE ANSWER THE EXERCISES BELOW:

Rose: What horrible weather we have today. I'd love to go out, but I think it will just continue raining.
Ayen: Oh, I don't know. Perhaps the sun will come out later this afternoon.
Rose: I hope you're right. Listen, I'm going to have a party this Saturday. Would you like to come?
Ayen: Oh, I'd love to come. Thank you for inviting me. Who's going to come to the party?
Rose: Well, a number of people haven't told me yet. But, Juan and Manny the boxers are going to help out with the cooking!
Ayen: Hey, I'll help you too!
Rose: Would you? That would be great!
Ayen: I'll make spaghetti!
Rose: That sounds delicious! I know my Italian cousins are going to be there. I'm sure they'll love it.
Ayen: Italians? Maybe I'll bake a cake...
Rose: No, no. They're not like that. They'll love it.
Ayen: Well, if you say so... Is there going to be a theme for the party?
Rose: No, I don't think so. Just a chance to get together and have fun.
Ayen: I'm sure it'll be lots of fun.
Rose: But I'm going to hire a clown!
Ayen: A clown! You're kidding me.
Rose: No, no. As I child, I always wanted to have a clown with matching balloon decors. Now, I'm going to have both at my own party.
Ayen: I'm sure everyone will have a good laugh.
Rose: That's the plan!

WORK OF ART. The Lucky Koi Fish Done In Palm Painting.


Simple Follow-up Questions:

1. What do they think about the weather?

2. What does Rose have to share?

3. What are Juan and Manny the boxers going to do?

4. What does Ayen offer to do?

5. How does Ayen react to the news about the Italian cousins?

6. What special plan is there?

7. Why does Rose want a clown with the balloon?

8. Does Rose know exactly how many people are going to come? If yes, how many. If not, why not?

9. How does Ayen think people will react to the clown?

10. Is there a theme for the party?


To all members of the Bloggers Association of the Philippines and readers:

I would appreciate it very much if readers will answer these simple follow-up queries to tickle your mind. If you think this article will help. Please like and comment down below. Happy reading!


Yours truly,


Ver Garcia / Admin.




Bloggers Association of the Philippines Features

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento